Student Support includes:
- Free Community Health Clinic services are provided by CHRISTUS and our health care provider is on campus Monday, Wednesday (1/2 day) and Friday.
- Resurrection chapter of Cub Scouts meets on Thursday afternoons.
- The Chess Club meets on Thursday afternoons.
- Title I Reading Intervention is provided during the school day for students that need additional support. Our Catapult Instructor is Ms. Liz Carbonneau and she is on campus every other day.
- Our teachers in grades K-8 are available at least one day a week to provide tutoring on specific academic skills.
- Students who are identified as those who are in need of additional math support are invited to the computer lab before school during the week on a rotating basis.
News & Annoucements
For the safety of all members of the Resurrection Catholic School community, classes will resume on September 5th. Please continue to monitor school c
Know More >