As a member of the Resurrection alumni community, you are also one of the school’s most powerful advocates. Reunions offer a unique opportunity for remembrance of times past as well as reflection on the future. Your primary responsibility will be to contact your classmates and friends about coming back and giving back. By volunteering as a committee member for your Reunion Committee, you will be playing an even larger part in the life of the school.
Responsibilities/Expectations of Reunion Committee Member:
- Plan to attend.
- Support Resurrection Catholic School (RCS) with a financial gift during your reunion year along with the consideration of a multi-year pledge.
- Personally contact and solicit 15 – 20 classmates to encourage them to come back and give back in support of Reunion Gift Campaign.
- Work with reunion chair(s) and RCS staff to personalize class solicitations.
- Serve as a liaison between RCS staff and classmates, communicating information about reunion giving and events.
- Attend committee meetings throughout the year (in person or via teleconference).
- Allow the use of your name on reunion communications and on the reunion website.
- Maintain confidentiality with all personal data used in assigned tasks.
- Help compile class rosters and contact information and plan reunions and events.
To get involved to become a Reunion Committee Chair or a Class Representative fill out the following form.
News & Annoucements
For the safety of all members of the Resurrection Catholic School community, classes will resume on September 5th. Please continue to monitor school c
Know More >